QA Manager Resume - Sample
- Currently working with ABC Pharmaceuticals
- Experience in issuing of line clearance at every step of batch manufacturing
- Done a part time job in my holidays which involved doing promotional events throughout the city for various brands such as XXXX.
- Hands on performing in process quality assurance checks for tablets, capsules and liquid orals.
Technical SkillOperating System:
Windows 2000, Xp.Applications:
Ms–Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Good Interpersonal and Team skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- GMP Documentation.
- Handling SAP/ERP Systems.
- Annual product review.
- Employee GMP Training.
- Preparation and Review BMR, SOP, MFR, SMF.
- Handling of OOS, Deviations, Change control and Market complaints.
- Handle Internal Audit and facing WHO,Ranbaxy,lupin,Alembic,Granules,Hikma ,GSK.
- Part of Vendor Audit Team for Shivshakti Oxalates & Privilege industries.
- Handle Technology Transfers from Ranbaxy R&D to plant.
- Handle Dispatch related Activities.
- Vender Approved System and list preparation.
- Support in Validations & Qualifications.
Key Projects UndertakenM/s. ABC DRUGS LIMITED
Working as an QA Manager since September, 20XX till date.
ABC is a professionally managed, well established Public Limited Company, engaged in the manufacture of Pharmaceutical Formulations (tablets, capsules and liquid orals). A WHO cGMP certified Company with a full fledged Quality Control Laboratory and a well designed Quality Assurance Program.Job Profile
- Performing inprocess quality assurance checks for tablets, capsules and liquid orals.
- Issuing of line clearance at every step of batch manufacturing.
- Maintaining and updating the Batch Manufacturing Records.
- Documentation of log books, caliberation records, temperature and humidity records etc.
- Assisted in production of various products.
Worked as an QA Executive from June 20XX to Aug 20XX.
- Project work on Magnetic microspheres using ethyl cellulose as polymer got published in a journal viz. “LMN”.
- Presented a paper titled “MNO” in poster session at Indian Pharmaceutical Meet December 20XX, Ahmadabad.
- Presented a paper titled “PQR” in poster session at XXXX College of Pharmacy, during the month of February 20XX.
EmployersCurrently working with ABC Pharmaceuticals.Working Period:
August 20XX–Till Date as a QA Sr.Manager
It’s a USFDA certified company Produce A.P.I .& Having contract with XXXX.XXXX Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.Working Period:
August 20XX – July 20XX as a QA Officer
This group produces export quality A.P.I.MNO (South African Breweries ltd.)Working Period:
May 20XX to July 20XX as a QA/QC Microbiologist.
It’s a no.1 Multi National Company in the World in production and quality product. Having more than 100 branches all over the world.
- Completed Graduation from University 1 (Delhi) in 20XX.
- Completed Intermediate from C.B.S.E. in 20XX.
- Completed Matric from C.B.S.E. in 20XX.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Organized ABC-XX, an inter-collegiate fest in the month of February, 20XX hosted by XXXX College and has been awarded as the Best Event Organizer.
- Organized GHT-XX, an annual fest in the month of January 20XX.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Telugu & Hindi.