Resume > QA manager
QA manager resume - Posted by Anupriya Niranjan
- Currently working with ABC Pharmaceuticals
- Experience in issuing of line clearance at every step of batch manufacturing
- Done a part time job in my holidays which involved doing promotional events
throughout the city for various brands such as XXXX.
- Hands on performing in process quality assurance checks for tablets, capsules
and liquid orals.
-Operating System: Windows 2000, Xp.
- Applications: Ms–Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Good Interpersonal and Team skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Handled:
- GMP Documentation.
- Handling SAP/ERP Systems.
- Annual product review.
- Employee GMP Training.
- Preparation and Review BMR, SOP, MFR, SMF.
- Handling of OOS, Deviations, Change control and Market complaints.
- Handle Internal Audit and facing WHO,Ranbaxy,lupin,Alembic,Granules,Hikma
- Part of Vendor Audit Team for Shivshakti Oxalates & Privilege industries
- Handle Technology Transfers from Ranbaxy R&D to plant.
- Handle Dispatch related Activities.
- Vender Approved System and list preparation.
- Support in Validations & Qualifications.
Key Projects Undertaken
M/s. ABC DRUGS LIMITED,
Working as an QA Manager since September, 20XX till date.
ABC is a professionally managed, well established Public Limited Company,
engaged in the manufacture of Pharmaceutical Formulations (tablets, capsules
and liquid orals). A WHO cGMP certified Company with a full fledged Quality
Control Laboratory and a well designed Quality Assurance Program.
- Performing inprocess quality assurance checks for tablets, capsules and
- Issuing of line clearance at every step of batch manufacturing.
- Maintaining and updating the Batch Manufacturing Records.
- Documentation of log books, caliberation records, temperature and humidity
- Assisted in production of various products.
Worked as an QA Executive from June 20XX to Aug 20XX
1. Project work on Magnetic microspheres using ethyl cellulose as polymer got
published in a journal viz. “LMN”.
2. Presented a paper titled “MNO” in poster session at Indian Pharmaceutical
Meet December 20XX, Ahmadabad.
3. Presented a paper titled “PQR” in poster session at XXXX College of
Pharmacy, during the month of February 20XX.
- Currently working with ABC Pharmaceuticals.
Working Period: August 20XX–Till Date as a QA Sr.Manager
It’s a USFDA certified company Produce A.P.I .& Having contract with XXXX.
- XXXX Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
Working Period: August 20XX – July 20XX as a QA Officer
This group produces export quality A.P.I.
- MNO (South African Breweries ltd.)
Working Period: May 20XX to July 20XX as a QA/QC Microbiologist.
It’s a no.1 Multi National Company in the World in production and quality
product. Having more than 100 branches all over the world.
- Completed Graduation from University 1 (Delhi) in 20XX
- Completed Intermediate from C.B.S.E. in 20XX.
- Completed Matric from C.B.S.E. in 20XX.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Organized ABC-XX, an inter-collegiate fest in the month of February, 20XX
hosted by XXXX College and has been awarded as the Best Event Organizer.
- Organized GHT-XX, an annual fest in the month of January 20XX.
Date of Birth: 20-05-19XX
Language Known: English, Telgu & Hindi.