Lecturer Resume - Sample 1
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-*******
To get a challenging position of lecturer in which I can utilize my experience and make the bright carrier of students.
- An innovative and knowledgeable professional having 3 years experience as a lecturer.
- Proficient in developing new lessons and activities to expand learning opportunities.
- Extensive participation on committees and extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent knowledge of the subject and also has great practical knowledge.
- Proficient in giving conceptual knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability in clarifying the doubts.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Employ differentiated teaching methods, incorporating, audio and visual activities to address all learning styles.
- Provide individualized instruction to keep all students at expected skill level.
- Identify and organize field trips to enhance curriculum.
- Meet with parents to discuss progress and address behavior or mastery issues.
- Develop discipline plans and work closely with at-risk students.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Internet Savvy.
- Attending many seminars and deliver many speeches as guest faculty.
- Successfully organized workshop for 1000 students.
- Working as Lecturer in ASD college, Delhi from 2010-2012.
- Worked as Junior Lecturer in ERT College from 2009-2010.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known:
Lecturer Resume - Sample 2
10, 60 place,
PlP 4, WI 53***
Contact no: 326*******
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking a career to share my knowledge and experience with students and gain more experience into the education and teaching field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen observer
- Good listener
Professional ExperienceH college as lecturer from 20** till date
- Taught College Algebra, Trigonometry and Developmental Mathematics.
- Taught Pre-calculus, Algebra II, Trigonometry and Statistics.
- Served as advisor for Wisconsin State Math Meet.
- Taught Pre-Tech Math and Algebra.
- Taught Business Math and Introduction to college Math and GED Math in open lab environment for adults with diverse backgrounds.
- Coordinated Mathematics Department
- Taught AP Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Algebra, Geometry, and Physics
- Served as cooperating teacher for Carthage College
- Served as coordinator and advisor for Math Olympics.
- Taught all levels of Developmental Mathematics
- Served as Director of Studies to Coordinate Curriculum Development, advising, and exam/class scheduling.
- Taught various Mathematics courses at G.C.E A’ Level and O ’Level classes.
- Professional Development Courses
- Education Courses/Teaching Certification
- B.S. Degree in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics
- Reader-Advanced Placement Program by College Board, Princeton, New Jersey
- Teaching License, 400 Mathematics
- W.T.C.S Certification
- Member of IF Teachers
- Member of WI Mathematics Council
- Committed to innovation of college level teaching and learning and to challenge students to be knowledgeable by promoting critical thinking skills.
Lecturer Resume - Sample 3
Mail Id: XXXXXXX@yahoo.co.in
To acquire an entry level position in the college where I can use my good teaching skills for the better development of the students.
- M.Com from XXXXX College affiliated with XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
- B.Com from XXXXX College affiliated with XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
- 6 months diploma course in basic computer from XXXX Institute.
- Passed higher secondary from XXXX board with XX % in year XXXX.
- Passed high school from XXXX board in year XXXX with XX %.
- Excellent explanation skills.
- Can teach the students as per their level.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer savvy.
- Awareness about the various teaching techniques.
- In depth knowledge of the subjects.
- Can speak for long time.
Training and Seminars
- Six month training on accounts management and company laws from XXXXX Company.
- Two months training on teaching skills from XX institute.
- Among the top rank holder throughout my academics.
- Received award for the “Best Student of the year” in final year of college.
- National level winner in “Rangoli” competition.
- Exploring new places
- Reading and writing articles
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi, and XXXXXAddress: