Resume > Lecturer
Resume for lecturer job
Fresher lecturer resume
College lecturer resume
Resume for lecturer in
Physics lecturer resume
1. Lecturer resume - Posted by Prateek Bajpai
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-*******
To get a challenging position of lecturer in which i can utilize my
experienceand make the bright carrier of students.
- An innovative and knowledgeble professional having 3 years experience as
- Proficient in developing new lessons and activities to expand learning
- Extensive participation on committees and extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent knowledge of subject and also have great practical knowledge.
- Proficient in giving conceptual knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong anlytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Ability in clarifying the doubts.
Key responsibilities handled-
- Employ differentiated teaching methods, incorporating , audio and visual
activities to address all learning styles.
- Provide individualized instruction to keep all students at expected skill
- Identify and organize field trips to enhance curriculum.
- Meet with parents to discuss progress and address behavior or mastery issues.
- Develop discipline plans and work closely with at-risk students.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Internet Savvy
- Attending many seminars and deleiver many speeches as guest faculty.
- Successfully organized workshop for 1000 students.
- Working as Lecturer in ASD college, Delhi from 2010- 2012.
- Worked as Junior Lecturer in ERT College from 2009-2010.
-Languages Known- Hindi, English
2. Lecturer resume - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
10, 60 place,
PlP 4, WI 53***
Seeking a career to share my knowledge and experience with students and gain
more experience into the education and teaching field.
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-H college as lecturer from 20** till date
-Taught College Algebra, Trigonometry and Developmental Mathematics.
-Taught Pre-calculus, Algebra II, Trigonometry and Statistics.
-Served as advisor for Wisconsin State Math Meet.
-Taught Pre-Tech Math and Algebra.
-Taught Business Math and Introduction to college Math and GED Math in open lab
environment for adults with diverse backgrounds.
-Coordinated Mathematics Department
-Taught AP Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Algebra, Geometry, and Physics
-Served as cooperating teacher for Carthage College
-Served as coordinator and advisor for Math Olympics.
-Taught all levels of Developmental Mathematics
-Served as Director of Studies to Coordinate Curriculum Development, advising,
and exam/class scheduling.
-Taught various Mathematics courses at G.C.E A’ Level and O ’Level classes.
-Professional Development Courses
-Education Courses/Teaching Certification
-B.S Degree in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
-Master’s Degree in Mathematics
-Reader-Advanced Placement Program by College Board, Princeton, New Jersey
-Teaching License, 400 Mathematics
-Member of IF Teachers
-Member of WI Mathematics Council
-Committed to innovation of college level teaching and learning and to
challenge students to be knowledgeable by promoting critical thinking skills.
3. Lecturer resume - Posted by Shobhna Bhati
Mail Id: XXXXXXX@yahoo.co.in
To acquire a entry level position in the college where I can use my good
teaching skills for the better development of the students.
-M. Com from XXXXX College affiliated with XXXXX University in year XXXX with
-B. Com from XXXXX College affiliated with XXXXX University in year XXXX with
-6 months diploma course in basic computer from XXXX Institute.
-Passed higher secondary from XXXX board with XX % in year XXXX.
-Passed high school from XXXX board in year XXXX with XX %.
-Excellent explanation skills.
-Can teach the students as per their level.
-Good communication skills.
-Aware about the various teaching techniques.
-In depth knowledge of the subjects.
-Can speak for long time.
Training and seminars:
-Six month training on accounts management and company laws from XXXXX Company.
-Two months training on teaching skills from XX institute.
-Among the top rank holder throughout my academics.
-Received award for the “Best Student of the year” in final year of college.
-National level winner in “Rangoli” competition.
-Exploring new places
-Reading and writing articles
Date of Birth: XX-XX-XXXX
Languages known: English, Hindi, and XXXXX
4. Lecturer resume - Posted by Sonali Taste
-Aiming to establish myself in the field of education and to utilize my
knowledge for the betterment of children.
-Ph.D in English.
-Master of Arts in English (M.A) from SSP University.
-Bachelor of Arts in English (B.A) from SSP University.
-HSC from State board with 1st class.
-SSC from State board with 1st class.
-Worked as a Lecturer in TUBC College of Commerce and Arts from Jan’2001 to
-Worked as a Lecturer in REMS College of Commerce from May’2004 to May’2008.
-Worked as a Sr.Lecturer in SSLB College from June’2008 to June’2012(Present).
-Preparation of Question papers for the Mid-terms and Finals.
-Improvement in Spoken English of Children from Rural places.
-Prepare lesson plans and methods of assessment.
-Making of Progress reports.
-Meeting with students and helping them in solving their problems.
-Extra-classes during College hours for the children willing to learn.
-Extending children knowledge by taking debate and group discussions to
inculcate Communication skills.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
-1st throughout in B.A and M.A at SPP University.
-1st Prize in Speech and Debate Competition at SSP University.
-Have participated in various Sports Events in my College.
-Have participated in Cultural Activities in my College.
-Interaction with children.
-Learning new things.
-Excellent Verbal and Communication skills.
-Man management skills.
-Date of birth:22/10/19**
-Languages Known:English,Hindi,Tamil and German.
5. Lecturer resume - Posted by Anupriya Niranjan
X years of experience in teaching.
- Working in XXXX College as a Lecturer.
- Good conceptual knowledge.
- Student friendly nature.
- UGC NET qualified teacher.
- Good knowledge about MIS sheets preparation.
- MS-Office 2000, fluency with windows
- User friendly with in search Engines (like Pub Med).
- Working knowledge of C.
- Having good patience.
- A good team member.
Key Responsibility Handle:
My responsibilities are to teach students subjects like Managerial Behavior and
Principles, HRM, Entrepreneurship Development, Organization Behavior.
- 3rd prize in project on XXXX @ XXXX 2005, All India Project Contest Organized
- 1st Prize in Poster presentation on “XXXX” organized by ABC.
- Working with XXXX College as a Lecturer since June 20XX.
20XX: Qualify UGC NET.
20XX-20XX: MBA (HR) from University 1, with aggregate of 71%.
20XX-20XX: B.Tech (CS) from University 2 with 68%.
Academic project undertaken:
- Done 45 days training in XXXX Pvt Ltd. on EMPLOYEE RETENTION.
- Done 30 days on job training in BHEL on RECRUITMENT.
- Done one month training in XXXX in May 20XX.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Attained seminar in XXXX on recruitment and selection.
Date of Birth: 20-05-19XX
Language Known: English & Hindi
6. Lecturer resume - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
99, sen puri,
Mac Lines, Nagpur-465
Experience of 4 years of teaching in Environmental field with in-depth knowledge
of the same. Sharing knowledge and experience with students and helping them in
gaining the same. Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication
-Working as a Lecturer in the department of Zoology, D College from 20**till
-Worked as a Lecturer for subject ‘Environmental & Ethics studies’ from
20** to 20** with G college
-Worked as a Lecturer of the subject ‘Environmental Studies’ in ITS college
from 20** to 20**
-Completed PhD in Environmental Science from L University
-Subject of the PhD was “Effect of on water”
-M.Sc. In Zoology from P college with A grades
-Completed B.Sc. In Zoology from P college with A grades
-Book:Guidance provided for a book of ‘Environmental Studies’
-Paper presentation on environmental science
-Studies on a Shallow Polluted Hypertrophic System
-Attended Biology National Seminar in J college
-Attended Workshop on “Green chemistry” by J college
-Presentation in national seminar on the Compatibility of Used Growth Regulator
for wheat seeds treatment in ABC Attended Workshop on Bioinformatics : Tools
and their application
-Workshop on The application of Artificial intelligence
-Studies of fluctuation in phytoplankton densities in polluted lentic water
-Attended germicide events in different cities
-Project work on Estimation of Fluoride concentration in drinking water and its
impact on human health
-Participated in event of Causes of water pollution
-Presentation on Importance of natural resources
Professional membership –
Life Member of Indian science congress.
-Languages known-Hindi & English
-Area of interest- Environmental Biology , Cytogenetics.
-Hobbies- Writing short stories & reading books related with environment