Office Assistant Resume - Sample 1
Email ID- ******@gmail.com
Highly managerial skills want to implement for organizational growth and it should also provide me financial stability.
- A detail oriented and highly skilled in managing the things possesses rich experience of 1 year as Office Assistant.
- Proficient in managing the documents.
- Expert in priortising the work.
- Excellence in providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to colleagues.
- Proficient in executing the programs using the limited resources.
- Expert in assisting the seniors and manage the routine daily organization life.
- An enthusiastic person who performs all office tasks to the highest standard and within given timescales.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Proven electronic diary management skills.
- Good telephone manner and client interface skills.
- Proficient in basic use of computer
- Internet savvy.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the filing, copying, report writing, and invoicing jobs.
- Responsible to handle the telephone enquiries.
- Make daily work plan of seniors with proper timing.
- Provide general information to the customers.
- Manage the daily incoming of the customers.
- Manage the documents in proper way.
- Handle all the other responsibilities related to the job.
- Get appreciation many times for the quality services.
- Create a unique way to manage the documents.
- Receive 'Best Employee' award in 2011
- Working as an nffice assistant in HJK Solution from 2011 - present.
- Graduate from JDU University.
Personal DetailsDate of birth -
mm/dd/yyyyLanguages Known -
Hindi, English, SpanishAddress -
Office Assistant Resume - Sample 2
27 Delta Road,
K corner, CA 5778
Contact no.: 154******
To work as an office assistant and help seniors to solve their day to day problems by managing the routine activities
- Telephone Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Administrative Writing Skills
- With K3g firm ltd. from 1 year as Office admin executive
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Maintaining office operations of supplies and equipment.
- Picking-up and delivering items.
- Serving customers.
- Collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels.
- Placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, stocking items, delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance; troubleshooting failures; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation; monitoring and purchasing meter fund.
- Serves customers by backing-up receptionist.
- Updating job related knowledge by participating in educational seminars.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Filing corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Preparing and making arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings including the agendas.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Preparing papers for consideration and presentation by committees and boards of directors.
- litending meetings in order to record minutes. Distribute minutes of meetings and mail the same.
- Supervise other clerical staff.
- 1st year BA with 56% from SMY college
- HSC with 45% from SMY college
- SSC with 65% from SMY college
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated in case study competition
- Participated in debate competition
- Participated in organizing college events and seminars
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi, MarathiHobbies:
Internet surfing, reading
Office Assistant Resume - Sample 3
Mail ID: XXXXXX@ymail.com
Looking for a position as an office assistant in an established organization where I could perform my skills and ability for the mutual future growth and profit.
- Good coordinator.
- Team work.
- Sound knowledge of computer.
- Good command over handling the documents.
- Can manage multiple tasks.
Work ExperienceCompany Name:
Since two years as an office assistantJob Profile
- Assisting the admin manager in performing the office work.
- Responsible for managing the dealers, and suppliers.
- To manage the inventories and issuance.
- Responsible to check the availability of the stationary and their ordering.
- Checking the receivables with the bills.
- Responsible for managing the bill payment of suppliers.
- To check the working of the technical assets of the company.
- Responsible to get repairs the equipment in case of not working.
- Coordinates with the departmental heads for their requirements.
- Fix up the meetings for seniors.
- To arrange the accommodations for guest of the company.
- Commerce graduate from XXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Higher secondary passed with commerce from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
Achievements and Honors
- Participated in various cultural activities In school and college.
- Member of the volleyball team at the time of graduation.
- B certificate in NCC.
- Bike riding.
- Visiting new places.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi, and XXXXXAddress: