Advantages and disadvantages of being an Occupational Therapist
What are the advantages and disadvantage of being an Occupational Therapist?
Following are some advantages and disadvantages of being and Occupational Therapist:
• Occupational therapists are in demand so there will not much difficulty in finding a job.
• Working with the different clients and helping them achieve their goals gives opportunity of meeting new people.
• There are many work setting you can choose from.
• You can also work on part-time basis.
• The job can be fun.
• Since the occupational therapists work in medical and rehabilitation area, working in these fields can expose occupational therapists to cases that are quite disturbing which can sometimes leads to stress.
You may like