|Advantages and disadvantages of being an Occupational Therapist
01-2-2014 06:27 AM
What are the advantages and disadvantage of being an Occupational Therapist?
Following are some advantages and disadvantages of being and Occupational Therapist:
• Occupational therapists are in demand so there will not much difficulty in finding a job.
• Working with the different clients and helping them achieve their goals gives opportunity of meeting new people.
• There are many work setting you can choose from.
• You can also work on part-time basis.
• The job can be fun.
• Since the occupational therapists work in medical and rehabilitation area, working in these fields can expose occupational therapists to cases that are quite disturbing which can sometimes leads to stress.