Tech Mahindra verbal ability questions and answers
Tech Mahindra was the first company to visit our college campus for placmenents. Total 300 students appeared for the exam, 20 got in.
The questions in their English section had a good level ranging from basic grammar to comprehension and synonyms etc.
Here are some questions that I remember.
The --- waters of the shallow lake made the marine life clearly visible to the researchers.
1. turbulent 2. treacherous 3. serpentine 4. pellucid 5. putrid
The usually --- father shocked us by reacting violently to the insignificant and moderate comments of his younger brother.
1. demanding 2. inarticulate 3. aggressive 4. persuasive 5. composed
Spot the error
India today stands at a crucial (1)/ crossroads with its history as (2)/ an independent nation (3)/ No error(4)
Our school is making (1)/ every possible effort (2)/ to provide best facilities (3)/and personal attention for each child (4)/ No Error (5)
a.)Barren b.)Marshy c.)Inhabitable d.)Dry
I am happy that I ultimately made it to Tech Mahindra.
Hope you find this information useful for your placement.
Best of luck.
- synonym for ....>
- Barren: infirtile
- everything is not possible at every situation
- please send the all type verbal ability questions with answers.,
- ans for the first question may be Pellucid-Transparent.
- to provide best faculties
- 3.independent nation
More from CareerRide